- Bad black bran bread.
- Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
- Bake big batches of brown blueberry bread.
- Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.
- Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter.
- Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. “But,” said she, “this butter’s bitter. If I put it in my batter, It will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter- That would make my batter better.” So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter (better than her bitter butter) And she put it in her bitter batter And made her bitter batter a bit better.
- Big bad bugs bit Bitsy’s back.
- Big ben blew big blue bubbles.
- Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
- Bill had a billboard. Bill also had a board bill. The board bill bored Bill, So Bill sold his billboard And paid his board bill. Then the board bill No longer bored Bill, But though he had no board bill, Neither did he have his billboard! Black back bat
- Black background, brown background.
- Blake’s black bike’s back brake bracket block broke.
- Bobby Bippy bought a bat. Bobby Bippy bought a ball. With his bat Bob banged the ball Banged it bump against the wall But so boldly Bobby banged it That he burst his rubber ball “”Boo!”” cried Bobby Bad luck ball Bad luck Bobby, bad luck ball Now to drown his many troubles Bobby Bippy’s blowing bubbles.
- Brad’s big black bath brush broke.
- Bright blows the broom on the brook’s bare brown banks.
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons — balancing them badly.
- Buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood, buckets of bug blood
- But a harder thing still to do. What a to do to die today At a quarter or two to two. A terrible difficult thing to say But a harder thing still to do. The dragon will come at the beat of the drum With a rat-a-tat-tat a-tat-tat a-tat-to At a quarter or two to two today, At a quarter or two to two.
- But she as far surpasse th Sycorax, As great’st does least.