- Pacific Lithograph.
- Pail of ale aiding ailing Al’s travails.
- Paul, please pause for proper applause.
- Peggy Babcock.
- People pledging plenty of pennies.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Peter poked a poker at the piper, so the piper poked pepper at Peter.
- Pete’s pa pete poked to the pea patch to pick a peck of peas for the poor pink pig in the pine hole pig-pen.
- Pick a partner and practice passing, for if you pass proficiently, perhaps you’ll play professionally.
- Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
- Pirates Private Property
- Plague-bearing prairie dogs.
- Plain bun, plum bun, bun without plum.
- Please pay promptly.
- Plymouth sleuths thwart Luther’s slithering.
- Pooped purple pelicans.
- Pope Sixtus VI’s six texts.
- Preshrunk silk shirts.
- Pretty Kitty Creighton had a cotton batten cat. The cotton batten cat was bitten by a rat. The kitten that was bitten had a button for an eye, And biting off the button made the cotton batten fly.