- Larry Hurley, a burly squirrel hurler, hurled a furry squirrel through a curly grill.
- Larry sent the latter a letter later.
- Lesser weather never weathered lesser wetter weather.
- Lily ladles little Letty’s lentil soup.
- Lisa laughed listlessly.
- Listen to the local yokel yodel.
- Literally literary.
- Little Mike left his bike like Tike at Spike’s.
- Local yokel jokes.
- Lonely lowland llamas are ladylike.
- Lovely lemon liniment.
- Love’s a feeling you feel when you feel you’re going to feel the feeling you’ve never felt before.
- Luke’s duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke’s duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
- Luther’s sleuthing’s useless truth.